About Mark Kovich:
Mark is a customer experience expert with over 30 years in the field. He currently is the president and CEO of Essential Cabinetry Group where he leads the push for higher NPS, more communication touchpoints between customers and dealers, and ways to capitalize on the moments that turn customers into lifetime advocates.
Mark is skilled in marketing management, budgeting, business planning, market planning, and operations management. He also is a strong sales professional with an MBA focused in Management from Purdue University – Krannert School of Management.
In this episode, we cover questions like,
- What metrics does Essential Cabinet Group look at when measuring customer experience?
- How does Essential Cabinet Group close the customer experience gap?
- How has your opinion about customer experience changed over your career?
- What is a customer experience trend that bugs you the most?
- When it comes to customer experience, what is keeping you up at night and why?
- Customers expect a personalized experience, what company do you think is doing an amazing job with customer experience?
- What customer experience advice would you put on a billboard?